Words for Change
Rewriting the stories that shape you
Workshop with Hazel Gale & Sarah Hyndman
Sunday 9th September
11am to 2.30pm
I'm delighted to be collaborating with Hazel Gale, author of the amazing book Fight. This is a hands-on half-day of creative, informative exploration. We're combining a Type Tasting workshop with Hazel's #mindmonsters concept. The result? A creative, and genuinely transformational program using words and scribbles, for people who want to let go of self-sabotage and make the most of their minds.
Curious adults who want to make a difference in their lives. No prior experience required.
• This workshop teaches a creative psychological process for letting go of self-sabotage, shame and anxiety.
• Learn how to get to the root of your unwanted behaviours and feelings.
• Develop your emotional literacy, emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
• Learn a tool for interrupting unwanted emotional and/or behavioural patterns.
• Increase your skills for self-command.
• Learn a creative tool for practising self-acceptance.
“It was phenomenal!”
“Fun, engaging, accessible, natural and the impact was immediate for everyone taking part.”
“Great balance of softer skills like compassion, kindness, playfulness and creating a sense of community with the ‘harder’ aspects of providing data, examples, being direct and instructive. Life-changing.”
Hazel Gale is a master practitioner of Cognitive Hypnotherapy and NLP, author, speaker and ex-world champion athlete.
Sarah Hyndman is the founder of Type Tasting, a graphic designer, author and speaker, known for her interest in the psychology of type.
(Images from a previous Type Tasting workshop at Wellcome)